Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Saturday, 11/16/13

Woke up early this morning.  Went to The Needle Niche in Athens, Texas to purchase fabric for the upcoming mystery quilt found at Quiltville.com.  It's my first participation in one of Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilts.  I love her scrappy quilts.  
   
It was a busy day that turned into a great day because Grady & Colt came to visit. Rick and I were at the end of cleaning the old travel trailer when they showed up and having Grady run around showing enthusiasm for all things new brought smiles to our faces.  We enjoyed stuffed baked potatoes from Tommy's BBQ.  Rick brought home ribs too, Grady had his first rib!  With that wonderfully sweet look he has, he said "Um, Um, I like ribs"! 

I'll say it a thousand times, being a grandparent is the best!

It's early morning, and my right hand still smells of Pine Sol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment