Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

Saturday & Sunday January 27 & 28, 2018

Quite at home, I had all day Saturday inside with drizzling rain.  Rick was moving cattle from a leased pasture to 'The Loop', hopefully we have left the dog issue behind.  I overheard him telling Colt that the total loss of cows due to dogs was 2 and at least 4 calves.  The dogs attack when the cows are birthing.

I managed to get some housework done but not enough to make a difference; the pile of clean laundry grew on the table, sorted but not folded or hung (well hung on the back of chairs). 

Started watching Murdoch Mystery on Acorn TV. I think it will be a great vehicle when sewing just like Midsomer Murders.  Speaking of sewing, I got in several hours of piecing.  Finished the 2017 BOM's individual blocks now I need to do the center applique' Santa and house/trees border while piecing the blocks I continued on with two by two squares into four by four and actually ironed a few!  I am loving this simple quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment