Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Lovely weekend

Rick and I headed south Sunday to visit with Breanna, Thomas and the delicious grandboys.  I really enjoyed time with these boys.  Their adventurous spirit with bouts of loud giggles make each visit very heartfelt.
Thomas was getting home when we pulled in around noon, the boys were outside playing and did not know that their Granny and PawPaw were headed down to visit them at their home.  Henry peeled around the corner of the house and ran into my arms squealing 'Granny'.  I joyfully/ gleefully received a big hug, which of course, has made my entire week very happy.  Reed peeled around the corner a few seconds later and went excitedly straight into PawPaw's arms.
The weather was fantastic, it was a warm humid day. The boys and I played in the dirt with shovels and tractors and backhoes and each other.
Rick took both boys with him riding on the ATV to add a battery to the game camera and Breanna and I were lucky to have some quiet time together; we do not seem to get that very often these days.  Time spent together is usually a minute here or there. 
To view where Thomas and Breanna will be building their home we all walked down to the recently created building pad.  Reed was riding in the new electronic Jeep and Henry was swinging between PawPaw and Granny, saying 1, 2, 3333 then lifting his feet to be swung.  I avidly hope it all works out for them and that they do receive the family land as promised, which will enable their future family dreams to come to fruition.
Here's pictures of the boys taken this beautiful weekend with their adorable gritty faces that I am completely head over heels in love with.
Henry, 2
Reed, 4

Henry, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment