Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

January 2016

January 10 was Henry Alan's second birthday.  I so adore his personality, filled with individuality and he's pretty decisive.  This coming weekend will be his party date.  Cannot wait to get hugs and see the boys running around.

Rick and I got all families trampoline's for Christmas gifts.  Breanna and Thomas, Chelsey and Kenneth have theirs up.

Started a new QOM from The Needle Niche.  Unsure of myself so I will be making two of the same quilt blocks, one from the fabric they provide and another from Reproduction fabric that I already have.  I'll do the reproduction fabric first to ensure that the blocks are learned before making the 1930's addition.  I am thinking I'll be able to use these 12 blocks with the other 1930's blocks I have to make an even bigger quilt.  Of course that will make mine not the QOM layout but, it is my quilt so I should be able to use it however I want to without feeling guilty, right - Yes, I should.

Colt and Jennifer have moved into their new home.  It appears that Colt is living the dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment